Black and Banton Occupational Health is providing our clients with the full remit of occupational health services, the core services often having involved face to face appointments and mandatory health surveillance.
Due to the current situation and changing occupational health requirements, Black and Banton is supporting our existing clients and new clients with continued services and additional services, a summary of which includes.
- COVID-19 Advice Line / email enquiry Service
- Online Pre-employment health screening and rapid turnaround of fit certificates.
- Health surveillance questionnaires (3 Month deferral face to face with online questionnaires in order to
- Remote Mental Health Services (Counsellors)
- Remote Physiotherapy Services (Telephone triage and virtual treatment services)
- Remote Occupational Health Assessment Services (telephone)